Add a Dpad and keep the exterior of the Nintendo Switch™ and Joy-Con™ controllers protected with Nyko's Dpad Case. Dpad Case goes over the Joy-Cons and Nintendo Switch console to form a protective layer and does not obstruct any buttons, ports or the screen. The cover for the left Joy-Con can be configured to have a Dpad. When not in use, the Dpad can be stowed conveniently inside the Joy-Con cover giving access to the buttons on the left Joy-Con while the case is attached. The underside of the Joy-Con covers feature storage for up to 3 game cards. Dpad Case can be left attached when docking the Switch adding a very minimal increase in size. The Joy-Cons can be removed from the console without needing to take off the case.
- Add a Dpad to the left Joy-Con
- Protects the exterior of the Nintendo Switch and Joy-Cons
- Store up to 3 games cards inside the covers for the Joy-Cons
- Joy-Cons can be removed while Dpad Case is attached
- Keep Dpad Case attached when docking the Nintendo Switch
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.