Add a Dpad and keep the exterior of the Nintendo Switch™ and Joy-Con™ controllers protected with Nyko's Dpad Case. Dpad Case goes over the Joy-Cons and Nintendo Switch console to form a protective layer and does not obstruct any buttons, ports or the screen. The cover for the left Joy-Con can be configured to have a Dpad. When not in use, the Dpad can be stowed conveniently inside the Joy-Con cover giving access to the buttons on the left Joy-Con while the case is attached. The underside of the Joy-Con covers feature storage for up to 3 game cards. Dpad Case can be left attached when docking the Switch adding a very minimal increase in size. The Joy-Cons can be removed from the console without needing to take off the case.
- Add a Dpad to the left Joy-Con
- Protects the exterior of the Nintendo Switch and Joy-Cons
- Store up to 3 games cards inside the covers for the Joy-Cons
- Joy-Cons can be removed while Dpad Case is attached
- Keep Dpad Case attached when docking the Nintendo Switch