Privacy and Online Data Collection Notice
Effective June 1st, 2015
1. Our Commitment to Privacy.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
2. The Information We Collect.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Nyko web site. On some pages, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you want to forward information about Nyko products to another person, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
Technical information we collect
We collect certain technical information to insure that our site is working properly. For example, when you are browsing, we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to help administer our Web site.
Your IP address is also used at times to help identify you as you browse and to assist Nyko in gathering broad technical and demographic information on who uses our site. We may provide third parties with statistics about our users, traffic patterns and related site information. This data is collected from millions of user visits to our site each month and does not contain any personally identifiable information.
Cookies are used to help make your use of our site more enjoyable. Nyko creates these cookie files on your hard drive through your browser and uses them to save information so you can avoid re-entry of certain information each time you visit our site. Cookies also help us to deliver content specific to your interests. You may decline our cookies if your web browser software permits, although this may prevent you from accessing certain features on our site.
3. The Way We Use Information.
We use the information you provide about yourself to better understand our customers and their interests. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else only to forward product information to that person. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to forward the information.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- You can register with our web site if you would like to receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our web site will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our web site and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our web site, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
4. Our Commitment to Data Security.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. Our Commitment to Children's Privacy.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our web site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
6. Changes to this Privacy Statement
7. How to Contact Us.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at [310-446-6602] or send us an e-mail at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. If you want to opt-out of receiving any communications from us, or to ask us not to share any information with other parties, you may do so by sending an email to email@example.com, but please note that it may take up to 30 days for this change to become effective.