Features Include Six-Direction Motion Sensing and Rumble Support for the Ultimate PS3 Gaming ExperienceLos Angeles
Nyko Technologies®, the premier peripherals manufacturer, announced today that it has shipped its highly anticipated Zero Wireless Controller for PLAYSTATION® 3. The Zero Wireless Controller provides a combination of style and performance with new rumble capabilities.
The Zero Wireless Controller is the ultimate solution for PS3 gaming, making it the top choice in high-end wireless controllers. Continuing the popularity of Nyko’s Zero controller line, the new Zero for PS3 features include:
- Dual vibration motors for full rumble feedback in supported games*
- Up to 25 hours of continuous play with removable, rechargeable, NiMH battery, complete with USB charge cable and optional battery compartment
- Reliable 2.4 GHz wireless technology for reliable and responsive range of up to 30 feet
- Equipped with a precise accelerometer that detects six different directions of motion
- Standard backlit LED buttons, precision analog sticks, durable buttons, and curved triggers
- Unique metal polymer hybrid design with heat-dissipating aluminum panels, available in three distinct colors to match the tastes of every gamer; Black, Silver and White
“The new generation of consoles provided us with a building ground to develop a high-quality controller that exceeds gamers’ expectations of what a 3rd party controller should offer,” said Chris Arbogast, Marketing Director for Nyko. “We are confident that the Zero Wireless Controller will prove its value by combining a solid, reliable design and unique features with the latest rumble and motion sensing technology.”
The Zero Wireless Controller for PS3 is now available at retailers nationwide for the suggested retail price of $59.99. Visit www.nyko.com for more information.