Dockable Protective Case with Dpad Cover Now Available
LOS ANGELES - November 5, 2019 - Nyko Technologies, the inventive LA-based video game accessories manufacturer, today announced the launch of Dpad Case for Nintendo Switch™. Dpad Case is an ultra-thin, dockable protective case for the Switch console. The case provides Dpad functionality to the left Joy-Con™ for players who prefer the performance of a traditional Dpad. When not in use, the Dpad can be stored conveniently inside the Joy-Con cover giving access to the buttons on the left Joy-Con while the case is attached. The underside of the Joy-Con covers feature storage for up to 3 game cards. Like Thin Case, the minimal size of Dpad Case allows it to remain attached while the Switch is docked, saving players from the hassle of removing it every time they want to charge the console. Dpad Case is now available on Amazon and Nyko.com for an MSRP of $12.99.
Dpad Case Key Features:
- Add a Dpad to the left Joy-Con
- Store up to 3 game cards inside the Joy-Con covers
- Protects the exterior of the Nintendo Switch and Joy-Cons
- Can remain attached while docking the Nintendo Switch
- Allows Joy-Cons to be removed while Dpad Case is attached