Oh, snap! Miniboss is back and upgraded to conquer the 16-bit era as Super Miniboss for SNES Classic Edition! Super Miniboss features Super RF wireless technology allowing for cord free play from up to 20 feet away. Sit back and enjoy some of the greatest games ever made, no need to sit so close to the television. The way cool ergonomic design provides comfort and all the essential buttons such as A, B, X, Y, L, R, Up, Down, Left, Right, Start, Select. Yes, Start and Select, remember those? These are all the buttons you’ll ever need! Playing a game that requires you to mash a button over and over and over again? Kick in the turbo on that button to have it pressed faster than humanly possible, score! Super Miniboss is powered by AA batteries…NOT! It’s powered by an internal rechargeable battery and is charged through the Micro-USB port. A dedicated power button is located on the top of the controller. Wirelessly access the "HOME" menu by holding down turbo and select simultaneously for about 3 seconds. Lets bounce!
Show the BOSS who’s BOSS with Super Miniboss
PLEASE NOTE: When using the controller for the first time, you must pair the controller with the dongle by following these steps:
- Insert receiver dongle into the Super Nintendo® Classic Edition
- Turn the controller on by holding the Power button for 1-2 seconds
- Hold “Select” for 3-5 Seconds to sync the controller to the dongle. After syncing the controller to the dongle once, you do not need to hold select again to reconnect to the dongle. The controller will automatically pair from here on out.
- Way cool ergonomic design
- Essential buttons: A, B, X, Y, L, R, Up, Down, Left, Right, Start, Select.
- Super RF wireless technology - play up to 20 away
- Turbo! - Less button mashing, more action
- Wirelessly access the "HOME" menu by holding down turbo and select simultaneously for about 3 seconds
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Dedicated power button