Stay up to date on the latest information and availability of Sound Pad by signing up for our newsletter HERE.
Introducing Sound Pad, a sound effects controller attachment for use with Xbox One. Sound Pad provides a unique way to communicate in online games or party chats by sending fun sound effects over voice chat. Featuring 11 buttons, each preset with a fun sound effect and a cancellation button that can instantly stop the playback of any sound. Sound Pad is programmable, allowing each button audio customization. It attaches to the bottom of the Xbox One® controller through the 3.5mm port. The headset pass-through enables a headset to be plugged into the bottom of Sound Pad preserving audio and chat functionality and allowing to hear the sound effects being sent. The volume of the sound effects can adjusted through the dedicated volume control. Each button is backlit providing an easy way to use Sound Pad while playing in low light environments. The pad has an internal rechargeable battery that is recharged by the included Micro USB cable.
- 11 buttons each preset with fun sound effects to send over voice chat
- Programmable buttons allows the audio to be customized
- Attaches to the bottom of the Xbox One controller through the 3.5mm port
- Headset pass-through preserves audio and chat functionality
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Dedicated power button and volume control
- Backlit buttons for easy navigation while playing in low light environments
Please Note: Sound Pad is not compatible with Xbox One controllers without a 3.5mm port
When adding custom files to your Sound Pad, we typically recommend downloading files that are only a few seconds long, and each below 100 KB.
NOTE: In case you need the original sound files for your Sound Pad, you can download them via the attached ZIP file at the bottom of the page.